specializes in the supply of tablets. The founder of Tablet4U had originally created KIKO Software
, a company which developed scientific software for the recording and analysis of human movement using WACOM tablets. The software customers also needed a tablet, and over time, Tablet4U
was created. Over the years we have therefore gained a lot of experience with WACOM tablets, pens, and mice and are therefore the ideal partner for companies and individuals who wish to use these WACOM products. We supply all available WACOM products, including the spare parts, mostly from stock. Using software developed by KIKO Software
in a psychological experiment. Tablet4U
supports the range of WACOM products with a extensive website that contains information about every WACOM product and the ability to purchase those products online; plus we offer good service and a skilled telephone helpdesk. Why buy from Tablet4U?
- Speed: We carry our own stock. The delivery times are shown against each item on our website. You can therefore be confident of the delivery time when you place your order. The great majority of our products are in stock. For items in UK stock, orders placed before 5pm are delivered on the next working day (i.e. Mon-Fri); for items in stock in the Netherlands, if you place your order before mid-afternoon, you should receive your delivery within two or three working days. (Delivery times apply to UK customers only.)
- Service: Should you have any problems with your tablet, we offer help and advice. Problems that are software-related can usually be solved by phone or email. Where the hardware itself appears to be faulty, we'll try to isolate the problem (to the pen, tablet, etc) and then suggest the best course of action. We'll attempt to keep the inconvenience to you to a minimum, so that you can be up and running with your tablet again as soon as possible.
- Quality: Tablet4U has sold WACOM tablets since 1999 and we therefore have a good understanding of our products. This is obvious not only from our website but also from the personal help and advice we can give you in purchasing a tablet. This advice is available both by email and telephone. We try to answer all the questions you have.
- Choice: We sell every WACOM tablet and spare part. Even the small parts that are difficult to find elsewhere, you can find on our site. And we frequently offer attractive combinations of products at a cheaper price than buying the products individually.
- Transparency: You pay a fixed shipping cost and nothing more. The exact cost is itemised onscreen when you are placing your order, so that you can see exactly how much you're paying for what.