The Cintiq18SX combines the patented WACOM pen technology and a 18-inch, SXGA monitor in one package. With the pressure-sensitive and ergonomic WACOM pen, you can work just like you can with pen and paper, so that you can work more intuitively and quicker in all sorts of applications. Simple to connect to your PC or laptop just using the serial/USB and DVI/VGA interfaces. Plus, the anti-reflective surface and wide viewing angle make this tablet a joy to use. Advantages and Properties of the Cintiq 18sx
- Work naturally and the intuitive way - directly on your screen. Allows you to work much quicker than with a mouse.
- Using WACOM's patented, pressure-sensitive pen, you can work just as easily as you can on paper
- Offers OS flexibility - compatible with all current operating systems (Windows, Mac OS and SGI/SUN)
- Offers connection flexibility - can connect to DVI (digital) or VGA (analogue)
- All connectors run through just a single cable.
- Screen can rotate, so that you can use it normally in landscape mode or turn it to portrait mode.
- Can be connected to a laptop computer.
- High productivity - with the Cintiq 18sx, you're working directly on your screen: easier, faster and better in all your applications
- More productivity - because working working directly on the screen is so natural, you can be more creative
- Presentations and Training - The Cintiq 18sx is the perfect tool for effective modern presentations - point and comment directly on the screen of the projector
- Video and audio - The Cintiq 18sx offers complete interactivity. Compose, adapt and check with ease - work those controls, sliders and buttons significantly faster than with a mouse
- Design - Give your designs and plans more personality and do it faster and more naturally
- Screen Type: TFT active matrix LCD
- Diagonal: 46 cm, 18.1 inches
- Display Area: 358 x 287 mm
- Resolution: SXGA (1280 x 1024 pixels)
- Pixel pitch: 0.2805 x 0.2805 mm
- Colour-depth: 16.7 million colours, 24 bit
- Brightness: 210 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio: 300:1
- Rotation: 180°
- Interface: DVI & VGA
- Weight: approx. 9700 grams
- Dimensions: 468 x 407 x 70 mm
- Active Area: 359 x 287.2 mm
- Guarantee: 24
- Software: Painter Classic, NIK PenPalette
- Tools: Pen
- Resolution: 508 dpi (200 lines/cm)
- Abs. accuracy: ± 0.5 mm
- Pressure Levels: 512
- Max. distance: 10 mm
- Max. pen tilt: n.a.
- Tilt Accuracy: n.a.
- Sample rate: 206 points/sec.
- ToolID: false
- QuickPoint: false
- PenStand: true
- Interface: USB
- CableLength: 2 metres
- Power supply: 18V adapter
- Power usage: 60 Watt