Do you start your artwork with pen and paper? But at the same time regret that your work is stuck on paper until you have scanned the image? Then Inkling is an indispensable tool for you.
This digital sketch pen allows you to sketch with a real ballpoint pen on any paper. While you are drawing, all strokes are recorded electronically which can then be imported as raster or vector artwork in to your preferred graphics application for further editing. With just one button click you can record layers, for instance, to separate preparatory and final drawings. These layers are then retained after import.
- Enhance your professional workflow by capturing digital data while sketching with a ball-pen on normal paper.
- The ink sketch can be structured in layers while drawing – no need to recreate layers in software.
- 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity for natural pen strokes.
- Store hundreds of high resolution sketches on the receiver before transferring to your PC or Mac.
- Save time and export your sketches with layers directly into Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator (CS3 or higher), or Autodesk SketchBook Pro or SketchBook Designer (2011 or higher) as vector graphics.
- Be versatile by saving your sketches in the following formats: JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, SVG and PDF.
- Inkling digital pen
- Inkling receiver
- Inkling charging case
- USB cable
- 4 spare ink cartridges
- Inkling Sketch Manager application
- Quick start guide
- Online user’s manual
- PC: Windows 7, Vista or XP (SP3)
- Macintosh: Mac OS X, version 10.4.11 or later