The Bamboo Stylus Duo gives you an improved input device when working with media tablets, like the iPad, using capacitive touch technology. Because Bamboo Stylus duo has two nibs, one responsive smooth pen tip for media tablets and one inking tip for using on paper, you can simply switch between working on the touchscreen and traditional paper by the flip of the pen. The pen′s cap can be attached to either end, so the tip that isn′t used will remain protected.
Bamboo Stylus duo
With its sophisticated premium design composed of a plain and clean shape as well as a classy platinum silver/black colour scheme, Bamboo Stylus duo is the result of Wacom′s 25 years of experience in the design of digital pen tablets. This knowledge is further reflected in the implementation of the pen cap that shields the pen tip that′s not in use.
The possibility to replace the responsive smooth tip (compatible with Bamboo Stylus solo) and the ballpoint tip with standard refills makes the Bamboo Stylus a valuable tool for years to keep.
- Combined stylus and inking pen without compromises to provide the best experience in both worlds
- Improves experiences with applications for sketching
- Elegant platinum silver and blackfinish with satin-textured plated metal body
- 25 % slimmer tip than other solutions on the market (6 mm vs. 8 mm)
- Weight-balanced design
- Soft rubber rings for a smooth fit of the cap on both tip ends
Compatible with all media tablets and smart phones with capacitive touch technology.