The Cintiq Companion 2nd generation is a Cintiq Creative Pen Display when plugged into a Mac or PC via Cintiq Connect technology AND a powerful stand-alone Windows 8.1 professional creative tablet powered by Intel Core processors when you’re on the go. The Pro Pen has 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity and the ability to detect the angle of your stroke. The Companion features a 13.3’’ 2,560 x 1,440 QHD display with wide viewing angle, 72% NTSC and 16.7 million colours.
Cintiq Companion 2
The Cintiq Companion 2 features six customisable ExpressKeys, a Rocker Ring, on-screen controls, multi-touch gestures and a security slot for a Kensington lock.
There are also multiple communications, media and connectivity options – two HD cameras, two speakers, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth connectivity, two card slots for SDXC and MicroSD, three USB 3.0 ports, one Audio Combo port and one Mini DisplayPort.
This model (DTH-W1310T) is for sketching and drawing with applications like Autodesk SketchBook Pro and Adobe Photoshop and features an Intel Core i-3 processor, 64 GB SSD and Windows 8.1.
(See factsheet (linked below) for comparisons with other Companion 2 models.)
- Best For: Sketching and Drawing
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4005U (1.7GHz)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Storage: 64 GB SSD
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3
- Screen Size/Resolution: 33.8 cm (13.3 in)/16:9/QHD(2560 x 1440)
- Size: 374 x 248 x 15 mm
- Weight: 1700 g
For detailed specifications, see the factsheet linked below.
- Cintiq Companion 2 Professional Creative Tablet
- Wacom Pro Pen, pen case with 9 replacement nibs and nib removal tools
- Cintiq Connect Cable (USB, HDMI)
- AC Power Adaptor and plug
When connected to a PC or Mac:
- Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later