The Cintiq Companion 2nd generation is a Cintiq Creative Pen Display when plugged into a Mac or PC via Cintiq Connect technology AND a powerful stand-alone Windows 8.1 professional creative tablet powered by Intel Core processors when you’re on the go. The Pro Pen has 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity and the ability to detect the angle of your stroke. The Companion features a 13.3’’ 2,560 x 1,440 QHD display with wide viewing angle, 72% NTSC and 16.7 million colours.
Cintiq Companion 2
The Cintiq Companion 2 features six customisable ExpressKeys, a Rocker Ring, on-screen controls, multi-touch gestures and a security slot for a Kensington lock.
There are also multiple communications, media and connectivity options – two HD cameras, two speakers, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth connectivity, two card slots for SDXC and MicroSD, three USB 3.0 ports, one Audio Combo port and one Mini DisplayPort.
This model (DTH-W1310H) is for image editing large files, 3D sculpting and painting, and motion graphics with applications like Pixologic ZBrush, Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe After Effects and features an Intel Core i-7 processor, 512 GB SSD and Windows 8.1 Pro.
(See factsheet (linked below) for comparisons with other Companion 2 models.)
- Best For: Drawing, Concept Art, 3D Sculpting & Painting, Motion Graphics and Advanced Image Editing
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro
- Processor: Intel Core i7-5557U (3.1GHz, up to 3.4GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6100
- Storage: 512 GB SSD
- Memory: 16 GB DDR3
- Screen Size/Resolution: 33.8 cm (13.3 in)/16:9/QHD(2560 x 1440)
- Size: 374 x 248 x 15 mm
- Weight: 1700 g
For detailed specifications, see the factsheet linked below.
- Cintiq Companion 2 Professional Creative Tablet
- Cintiq Adjustable Stand
- Wacom Pro Pen, pen case with 9 replacement nibs and nib removal tools
- Cintiq Connect Cable (USB, HDMI)
- AC Power Adaptor and plug
- Cintiq soft case
When connected to a PC or Mac:
- Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later